Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A Bohemian Dress and Apple Cider

I went to a neighboring town with my Grandma yesterday afternoon to run a few errands. The first errand was a quick apple cider pick-up.

The apple cider sold at this orchard is the best cider I've ever tasted in my life. Ever since trying it a couple of years ago, my taste buds have been extremely spoiled. In fact, I no longer enjoy drinking store-bought (i.e. Walmart, etc.) apple cider because nothing else compares to this stuff.

One of their main attractions is apple cider slushies. Okay, so the plain apple cider is SO GOOD. But, my friends, the apple cider slushies are OH MY GOSH, AMAZING AND FANTASTIC AND BEAUTIFUL.



Samples await beside the refrigerator full of cider.

Heaven...must be missing an angel... 

_____________________________________________

♡ FASHION TIME 


For this excursion, I wore a new dress from Goody's. As you can see in a few of the photos, it's got draped/bell sleeves - SCORE. 

I feel pure hippie wearing it (minus the politics). It sounds cheesy, but I really do feel a little extra free-spirited when I walk around in it. 

Personally speaking, I'm not really into shorter dresses. I just have an issue in which I fidget every time I think a dress feels like it's too short. My brain just does that to me, so I typically wear things that won't make me fidget. It works out nicely, since I don't go for that look anyway.

This dress length is about as short as I can go without feeling uncomfortable. It's super comfy and flowy, too.



I purchased my black bowler hat a couple of years ago at H&M for $12.95. It's similar to this hat.
These earrings are from rue21. I'd actually been wanting a pair for awhile and happened to find them while browsing. I was so excited to find them on sale for $2.99 and I grabbed another pair in mint green. They're incredibly fun to wear.

  

(Photo credits: My Grandma! These were taken quickly and I thank her so much for it.)


The afternoon was followed up by a little birthday dinner with my family. Dinner with my extended family always makes for a great time.

Thanks for stopping by!

Meredith xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment