Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

New Hair Color + Photo Shoot

I recently took a weekend road trip to St. Louis with my best friend Sheridan. It was the longest distance I've ever traveled in order to get my hair done. Sheridan's sister is a hairstylist who's expanding her portfolio, so I'll just say that my hair was an art project of sorts. It was a late night hair style session - even better!

She sat me down in a barber's chair located in a nice little studio room and began to cut my hair and bangs. I had been growing out into an awkward not-yet-a-bob look and she took me back to my pixie cut style that I've had on and off for the past four-and-a-half years. Then, I dyed. I DYED. A dark purplish hue was added to my brunette locks. After letting the color soak for awhile, I was taken to the bathtub where I had my scalp thoroughly cleaned and rinsed.

The result was exciting. Sher and I had a little photo shoot to celebrate the magic of hair!

Here's my hair before:



And here are a few shots of my new hairstyle:










No comments:

Post a Comment